Absolutely delighted to be working with the Surrey Training Hub, supporting the training of GP surgery staff, helping a workforce cope that is of course under intense pressure.
The creation of an Emotional health and wellbeing pathway started by offering a variety of topics to the Surrey Training Hub which they then sent out for consultation. From the responses the following eight were chosen, each delivered during a one hour lunch time slot on the same day each week. The sessions include:
- Understanding and supporting people with mental health issues
- Managing Coronanxiety and other anxiety related conditions
- Creating a mental health friendly practice
- Managing Corona fatigue, burnout and depression
- Confidence building – Stop people pleasing
- Lifestyle choices to support mental health and wellbeing
- The science of wellbeing
- Managing angry/abusive patients
I’m very much looking forward to delivering further sessions based on the feedback received from delegates as to which have proved to be most beneficial and why.